Piercer - London
Job Title: Piercer
Salary: Daily rate + Bonuses
Astrid & Miyu is a young London based contemporary British jewellery brand, which embraces class and edge.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve quickly gained cult status among fashion editors, influential bloggers and celebrities. Our pieces are featured in top UK publications such as Grazia, Vogue, Stylist, Marie Claire and Elle. Celebrities such as Georgia May Jagger, Pippa Middleton, Rochelle Humes, Zara Martin and Katie Piper have been spotted wearing our pieces. Digital influencers such as Lydia Millen, Hello October, In the Frow, EJ Style are all fans of the brand.
We are a growing brand with many exciting initiatives coming up in the near future. Since our Piercing Studio launched with amazing success, we are in need of more colleagues to join our retail team.
Or visit our instagram @astridandmiyu
You will be working as a Piercer in our studios in London. At present we only pierce with needle and threaded jewellery.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Deliver outstanding service and create a memorable customer journey
- Handle all customer queries effectively and efficiently
- Continuously improve and update your own and the team’s knowledge of products and services, using this to engage with customers, giving advice and guidance
- Establish a personal connection with new and existing customers, in order to build a loyal customer base
Health & Safety
- Responsible for handling and managing waste appropriately, including separating and changing sharps bins
- Liaise with store manager to ensure timely waste collections
- Completing consent forms with customers thoroughly, answering any questions and making appropriate recommendations
- Ensure consistency with company procedures relating to piercing and communicating this to customers in a friendly, clear manner
- Actioning Due Diligence checklists
- Communicate any health and safety concerns to the Retail Team
- Maintain accurate record of incidents and follow up accordingly